In this regard, the civil defence demonstrations would be held marking the day in all the divisional headquarters of the civil defence all over the province.
What does DHQ stand for?
DHQ stands for Divisional Headquarters (Salvation Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DHQ
We have 6 other meanings of DHQ in our Acronym Attic
- Dance HQ (Sydney, NSW, Australia dancewear)
- Dancehall Queen (competition)
- Design Headquarters
- Diet History Questionnaire
- Digital Headquarters
- Digital Humanities Quarterly
- Dihydroquercetin (nutrition)
- District Headquarters (Pakistan)
- Division Headquarters
- Division of Healthcare Quality (Massachusetts)
- Mean Diurnal High Water Inequality
- Double H Quarter Horses (Dover, OH)
- Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Deficiency of Heart Qi Syndrome
- Danaher Motion Saro, AB
- De Heer (Dutch: Mister)
- Decay Heat Removal
- Department of Historic Resources (Virginia)
- Department of Human Resources
- Design History Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
The protest movement will start this month and will continue till March 19 on divisional headquarters level.
Probe: Angela Murray Clark Clark of Tynlon, Holyhead, was a senior business manager based at the Central Divisional headquarters in St Asaph.
You can take presents to the Salvation Army Divisional headquarters in East Moors Road, Ocean Park, Cardiff.
The company currently has 700 employees at its divisional headquarters in West Des Moines and its additional manufacturing facility in Monroe, NC.
Rolf Altdorf, EDANA's chairman and vice president of EMEA of PGI Divisional Headquarters Europe represented the nonwovens industry at the European Commission's Textiles High Level Group, which met for the first time on March 5 in Brussels.
The former Dwr Cymru/Welsh Water headquarters at Plas y Ffynnon, Brecon, has been purchased by Dyfed-Powys Police Authority for its new divisional headquarters for Powys.
The situation was saved by the provision of both a 70-person USMC air support element (ASE) into the divisional headquarters and also the USMC 1st and 3d Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Companies (ANGLICOs).