Council for Exceptional Children Division on Career Development and Transition 1920 Association Drive Reston, VA 20191-1589 Voice: (703)620--3660 TTY: (703) 264--9446 URL: http://www.
What does DCDT stand for?
DCDT stands for Division on Career Development and Transition (Council for Exceptional Children)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCDT
We have 4 other meanings of DCDT in our Acronym Attic
- Double Circular Date Stamp (philately)
- Drive Controlled Disk Sanitization (NSA)
- Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Intelligence and Security Operations)
- Durham Catholic District School Board (Canada)
- Director Combat Data Systems Center
- Department of Community Development Sport and Cultural Affairs (Northern Territory, Australia)
- Division of Criteria Documentation and Standards Development
- Departmental Committee for Developmental Social Services (National Treasury Department; South Africa)
- Digital Cartographic Data Standards Task Force
- Damage Control Dance Theater (San Francisco, CA)
- Data Collection & Distribution Units
- Datalink Control & Display Unit
- Digital Cockpit Display Unit
- Direct Current Distribution Unit
- Dependability of Clouds, Data Centers and Virtual Computing Environments (international workshop)
- Dorsal Common Digital Vein
- D.C. Everest (Weston, WI)
- Dainty Consolidated Entertainment (promotion; Australia)
- Dalian Commodity Exchange (Chinese commodities exchange focusing primarily on agriculture)
- Damascus Cutting Effect
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reston, VA: The Council for Exceptional Children, Division on Career Development and Transition.