housing and services, for male and female clients eligible for release from the Division of Youth Services (DYS).
What does DOY stand for?
DOY stands for Division of Youth
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOY
We have 3 other meanings of DOY in our Acronym Attic
- Dawn of War: Winter Assault
- Daxie Ohio Express (toy truck)
- Design of Experiments
- Direct Operational Exchange
- Direct Operation Exchange - Tactical
- Direct Operational Exchange-Tactical (US DoD)
- Day of Year (US DoD)
- Diocese of Yambio
- Diocese of Youngstown (Youngstown, Ohio)
- Director of the Year (various organizations)
- Doom on You (gaming)
- Duchess of York
- Department of Youth Affairs
- Dadyan Okulundan Yetisenler Dernegi (Armenian)
- Deal on Your Phone
- Dig Out Your Soul (Oasis music album)
- Daughters of Zion (Ladies Ministries; Hazelwood, MO)
- Death of Zen (amplifier)
- Delta Omicron Zeta (student organization)
- Description Out of Zip (file extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Former legislator Tracy Steele has been hired to run the state Division of Youth Services.
John Gomez, director, Division of Youth Corrections, Department of Human Services, Denver
Jospeh Delmar of the state's Division of Youth and Family Services said: "I can't comment specifically if we are investigating someone or not.
The New Jersey Department of Human Services' Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS) is actively recruiting minority organizations to bid on social services and training contracts.
Golden Cradle, licensed by the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services, is a non-profit, non-denominational, non-sectarian adoption and maternity service.
The Ash Institute for Democratic Governance and Innovation at Harvard Kennedy School today announced Missouri's Division of Youth Services as the winner of the 2008 Annie E.
Missouri's Division of Youth Services was recognized for an intensive counseling program that it started in the 1980s.