The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) teamed with the North Carolina Division of Water Quality to create two geographic information system (G1S)-based predictive models using light detection and ranging (LIDAR)-derived topographic data.
What does DWQ stand for?
DWQ stands for Division of Water Quality (various states)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DWQ
We have 6 other meanings of DWQ in our Acronym Attic
- Distorted Wave Polarized Orbital
- District War Plans Officer (US Navy)
- Drinking Water Protection Regulation (Ontario, Canada)
- Discrete Wavelet Packet Transform
- Dyson Wyatt Polyamorous Tryst (band)
- Downlink Pilot Time Slot
- Davies Ward Phillips and Vineberg LLP (law firm)
- Drinking Water Protection Zone (Austin, TX)
- Data Warehouse Quality
- Department of Water Quality
- Dual-Water Quicklook Log (energy production)
- Department of Water Quality Control (Technical University of Berlin, Germany, Europe)
- Drinking Water Quality Division (Scotland, UK)
- Drinking Water Quality Guidelines (Canada)
- Drinking Water Quality and Health
- Drinking Water Quality Institute (New Jersey)
- Drain Water Quenching Kit (Moyer Diebel)
- Drinking Water Quality Management Standard (Canada)
- Drinking Water Quality Regulator (UK)
- Drinking Water Quality Report (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sidestepping the OGM for the time being, Living Rivers and Western Resource Advocates have gone to the Utah Division of Water Quality to appeal Earth Energy's mining permit which they claim was not adequately consulted in the permit-granting process.
The study sought to determine the effectiveness of Insect Shield-treated clothing for tick bite prevention among outdoor workers from the North Carolina Division of Water Quality (NCDWQ).
Colson, supervisor of nondischarge permitting in the DENR's Division of Water Quality, adds that tracking movement of pathogens in swine waste involves a different set of parameters than for human waste.
When final results are in, they will be used by the FWS, along with the North Carolina Division of Water Quality and U.
SAS provides the engine for this innovative and collaborative project between NCDOT and the North Carolina Division of Water Quality (NCDWQ), which won an Environmental Excellence Award from the Federal Highway Administration.
To remedy this failure to publish the notice, the NC Division of Water Quality posted a legal notice in the Stanly News & Press on April 17, 2008 seeking public comment on APGI's application for a water quality certificate for the Yadkin Project.
Chapter) North Carolina Division of Water Quality North Carolina Division of Water Resources North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission Pee Dee River Coalition Piedmont Boat Club Progress Energy Rowan County Salisbury/Rowan Association of Realtors South Carolina Coastal Conservation League South Carolina Department of Health & Environmental Control South Carolina Department of Natural Resources Town of Badin, NC U.