According to statistics compiled by the state's Division of Vital Records, 37 lesbian couples and 17 gay couples rang in the new year while trading marriage vows.
What does DVR stand for?
DVR stands for Division of Vital Records
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DVR
We have 83 other meanings of DVR in our Acronym Attic
- Désobstruction des Voies Respiratoires (French: Clearing of Respiratory Tract)
- Detailed Verification Requirement
- Deutscher Verkehrssicherheitsrat eV
- Device Driver (File Name Extension)
- Digital Video Recorder
- Digital Video Recording
- Digital Voice Recorder
- Direct Volume Rendering (collection of methods for volume visualization)
- Distance Vector Routing (network protocol)
- Distributed Virtual Reality (computer networking)
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Domestic Violence Report (law enforcement)
- Double-Valve Replacement (medical)
- Dover (Amtrak station code; Dover, DE)
- Dual Voltage Relay (electrical equipment)
- Dynamic Voltage Regulator
- Dynamic Voltage Restorer
- Digital Video Recording-Microsoft (file format)
- Discrete Variable Representation-Ray Eigenvector
Samples in periodicals archive:
There's no way to tell how many other Baracks are around--neither the Cook County Vital Records Department nor the Illinois Department of Public Health's Division of Vital Records has a searchable electronic database of birth records.
30--about 7 percent of the 8,793 traditional marriage licenses issued during the same period, according to an online search of the state's division of vital records.
This transition made New Hampshire the first state in the country to deploy a fully integrated, 100 percent Web-based vital records management system," said William Bolton, state registrar and director, Division of Vital Records Administration, State of New Hampshire.
Birth and death records in Pennsylvania are not open to public access, and the Division of Vital Records will continue to process applications for certified copies only from eligible requestors.