University of Arkansas officials confirmed last week that they are working to correct a multimillion-dollar deficit in the school's Division of University Advancement for the second consecutive fiscal year.
What does DUA stand for?
DUA stands for Division of University Advancement (University or Toronto, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DUA
We have 34 other meanings of DUA in our Acronym Attic
- Denksportclub Universiteit Antwerpen (Belgium)
- Dense Urban Area
- Dial-Up Adapter
- Digital Uplink Assembly (US NASA)
- Directory User Agent
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- Discretionary Use Adjustment (energy; various locations)
- Dispositif Universel d'Ancrage (French: Universal Anchorage System; Canada; car seats)
- Distal Uterine Artery
- Division of Unemployment Assistance
- Documento Único de Arrecadação (Portugese)
- Domestic Use Aquifer
- Don't Use Acronyms
- Driver Update Acceptable (Microsoft)
- Durée d'Utilisation Administrative (French: Period of Administrative Use)
- Dwellings per Unit Area (city planning)
- Dhaka University Alumni Association (New York)
- Duke University Athletic Association (North Carolina)
- De Unges Almene Boligselskab (Danish: Youth General Boligselskab; Denmark)
- Delhi Urban Art Commission (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mary Purvis of Fayetteville has joined the University of Arkansas Division of University Advancement as its assistant director of corporate and foundation relations.