What does DSHEFS stand for?
DSHEFS stands for Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluations, and Field Studies (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of DSHEFS in our Acronym Attic
- Duluth Scottish Heritage Association Inc.
- Developmental Studies Hybridoma Bank
- Dressage Sport Horse Breeding
- Delftsche Studenten Hockey Club (Dutch: Delft Student Hockey Club; Delft, Netherlands; est. 1898)
- Defence School of Health Care Studies (UK)
- Double Sided, High Density
- Department of Secondary and Higher Education (India)
- Directorate of Safety, Health, and Environment
- Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education (Bangladesh)
- Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (US legislation)
- Deck Starboard High
- Daughters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Delaware School of Hotel Management (Claymont, DE)
- Distributed Shared Memory (library)
- District Senior Housing Manager (Hong Kong)
- Division of Solid and Hazardous Materials (New York)
- Deep Seabed Hard Mineral Resources Act of 1980
- Davis Spring Home Owners Association (Texas)
- Diamond State Health Plan (Delaware)
- Direct Synthesis Hydrogen Peroxide (chemistry)