The 2006 Pinnacle Awards winners for Public Relations Programs were: Community Relations Programs * Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority for National Tourism Week Public Service * Purdue Marion & Associates, "Community 911" Marketing Communications * UNLV Division of Student Life, "Rebel Connection - Fall 2006" Special Events, $25,000 and above * Cox Communications, "Teen Summit on Internet Safety" Emergency or Crisis Programs * Southern Nevada Health District and Brown & Partners, "Clark County Health District 'Can It' Emergency Readiness Campaign" Quick Turnaround Programs * Purdue Marion & Associates, "Rhodes Homes Video" For entries in the Public Relations Tools and Techniques categories: External Video * Boyd Gaming Corp.
What does DSL stand for?
DSL stands for Division of Student Life (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSL
We have 253 other meanings of DSL in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Strike Lightning
- Direct Subscriber Line
- Disability Sick Leave
- Display Switch Locator (SL) Routing (US DoD)
- Distal Sesamoidean Ligament (horses)
- Distributed Service Logic
- Distributed Simulation Laboratory
- Distribution Services Limited (Demerara Distillers Limited)
- District de Services Locaux (French: Local Service District; Canada)
- Division of State Lands (US Army Corps of Engineers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABOUT VANDERBILT STUDENT ACTIVITIES The Division of Student Life at Vanderbilt University provides an extensive list of activities and organizations for students to gain the true college experience.