The state Division of Professional Licensure is working with all the affected ACI students to find them another school, so they can complete their degrees without starting over.
What does DPL stand for?
DPL stands for Division of Professional Licensure (Massachusetts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DPL
We have 313 other meanings of DPL in our Acronym Attic
- Diplomat (license plates)
- Dipolog, Philippines - Dipolog (Airport Code)
- Dipped Products Ltd
- Direct Persistent Layer (computing)
- Direction des Pharmacies et des Laboratoires (French: Directorate of Pharmacies and Laboratories; various nations)
- Director of Defense Public Affairs Planning
- Disabled Passenger Lift (handicap assistance)
- Disabled Person Lifter (airline hydraulic lifting device)
- Distribution de Produits de Luxe (French: Distribution of Luxury Products)
- Division of Professional Learning (Australia)
- Dolby Pro-Logic
- Double Propellant Loading
- Dual Propagation Log (drilling)
- Duncanville Public Library (Duncanville, TX)
- Duplicate Plan
- Durango Public Library (Durango, CO)
- Dynamic Page List (MediaWiki)
- Dynamique Physique du Littoral (French: Dynamic Coastal Physics)
- Dolby Pro Logic II
- Danish Primary Laboratory of Acoustics (est. 1991; Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Established by the legislature in 2000, the Special Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medical Practitioners was chaired by Bill Wood, director of the Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure.
The school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), approved by the Connecticut Office of Financial and Academic Affairs for Higher Education, and licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Office of Private Occupational School Education, Division of Professional Licensure.
West Boylston officers, working in conjunction with the state Division of Professional Licensure, placed the business under surveillance, Tavano said.
Representatives from consumer affairs, the Division of Banks, the Division of Insurance, the Division of Professional Licensure, the Division of Standards and the Department of Telecommunications and Cable will be there to provide information and services.
Byline: Amanda Roberge COLUMN: The Bottom Line The Division of Professional Licensure recently announced new rules designed to give more flexibility to funeral homes and funeral home workers.
Karen Nugent Funeral home regs BOSTON - The Division of Professional Licensure announced new rules yesterday that will give more flexibility to funeral homes and funeral home workers.
Martin Luttrell Director named BOSTON - Mark Kmetz, a lawyer, has been named director of the state's Division of Professional Licensure.