00 RA564 This book summarizes the presentations and discussions prepared for an October 2011 public workshop sponsored by the Department of Health and Human Services' Administration on Aging, the National Institutes of Health's Division of Nutrition Research Coordination, the Meals on Wheels Foundation, and Abbott Nutrition.
What does DNRC stand for?
DNRC stands for Division of Nutrition Research Coordination (US NIH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DNRC
We have 2 other meanings of DNRC in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Network Routing
- Dynamic Neutron Radiography
- Dynamic Noise Reduction
- Do Not Resuscitate/Intubate (medical directive)
- Danish National Railway Agency (Ministry of Transport; Denmark)
- Defense-Neutral Run Average (baseball)
- Dissimilatory Nitrate Reduction to Ammonium (environmental engineering)
- DotNet-Reflection-Browser (Lesser Software; Germany)
- Deferred Non-Recurring Charges
- Department of Natural Resources and Conservation
- Do Not Resuscitate Confirmation (medical order)
- Dogbert's New Ruling Class
- Domain Name Rights Coalition
- Discountless and Non-Returnable Cargo and/or Ship Lost or Not Lost (ship chartering term)
- Do Not Resuscitate Comfort Care (Ohio Department of Health; Columbus, OH)
- Department of Natural Resources and Community Development (Raleigh, NC)
- Department of Naturalisation and Residency Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Dépense Nationale de Recherche et Développement (French: National Expenditure for Research and Development)
- Domain Name Relay Daemon (computer networking)
- Department of Natural Resources and Environment (Victoria, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Expansion and Evaluation of the ICDI project is managed by Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania and for the first two years, was funded by the Division of Nutrition Research Coordination at the National Institutes of Health.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] APAC Members Invited to NIH/ACSM Conference The Division of Nutrition Research Coordination (DNRC) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) sponsored a research conference in conjunction with, and hosted by, James Whitehead, Executive Director of the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM).