Lin, Division of Neuroscience and Behavioral Research, NIDA, 301-435-1305, e-mail: glin@nida.
What does DNBR stand for?
DNBR stands for Division of Neuroscience and Behavioral Research (National Institute on Drug Abuse)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DNBR
We have 2 other meanings of DNBR in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Narrow-Band Interference
- Dai Nippon Butoku Kai (Greater Japan Martial Virtue Society)
- Dana Niguel Branch Library (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Distributed Networked Battle Labs (NATO)
- Dorsal Noradrenergic Bundle Lesion
- Do Not Bug Me
- Document Numérique Basse-Normandie (French: Lower Normandy Digital Document; association)
- Dacorum Narrow Boat Project (UK)
- Di-N-Butyl Phthalate
- Departure from Nucleate Boiling Ratio
- Department of Non-Banking Supervision (Reserve Bank of India)
- DiNitroBenzene Sulfonic Acid
- DISH (Digital Information Sky Highway) Network Business Solutions (EchoStar Communications Corp.)
- Distributed Node B Solution
- Department of NanoBiotechnology (Austria)
- Do Not Bring Your Own Booze
- Dai Nippon Construction Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Dance Courses
- Danone Nations Cup (international football competition)
- Data Name Card
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lin, Division of Neuroscience and Behavioral Research, National Institute on Drug Abuse, 6001 Executive Blvd, Room 4282, MSC 9555, Bethesda, MD 20892-9555 USA, 301-435-130%, fax: 301-594-6043, email: glin@nida.
Pollock, Division of Neuroscience and Behavioral Research, National Institute on Drug Abuse, 6001 Executive Boulevard, Room 4284, MSC 9555, Bethesda, MD 20892-9555 USA, 301-443-6300, fax: 301-594-6043, e-mail: jp183r@ nih.