Alexza's original IND for Staccato loxapine was filed with the Division of Neuropharmacological Drug Products of the FDA.
What does DNDP stand for?
DNDP stands for Division of Neuropharmacological Drug Products (US Food and Drug Administration)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DNDP
We have 1 other meaning of DNDP in our Acronym Attic
- Denso Automotive Deutschland GmbH (German automotive company)
- Department of National Development and Energy (Australia)
- Des Nouvelles du Front (French: News from the Front)
- Det Norske Diakonforbund (Norway)
- Digestible Neutral Detergent Fiber (irrigation)
- Do Not Disturb Group
- Do Not Disturb, Individual (computing)
- Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative
- Do Not Disturb Override
- Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (TSA)
- Douleur Neuropathique Diabétique Périphérique (French: Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain)
- Decade for Natural Disaster Reduction (UN)
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution (ICANN)
- Dotation Nationale de Développement des Réseaux (French: National Endowment for the Development of Networks)
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- Duely Noted Design Studio
- Dutch National Dental Survey
- Dynamic Network Design Studio (web-design firm)
- Do Not Disturb Exception List (phone feature; Avaya)
- Daily News Express (newspaper; Monroe County, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Russell Katz, director of the FDA's Division of Neuropharmacological Drug Products, said the FDA has requested that the manufacturers of fluoxetine (Prozac), sertraline (Zoloft), paroxetine (Paxil), fluvoxamine (Luvox), citalopram (Celexa), escitalopram (Lexapro), bupropion (Wellbutrin), venlafaxine (Effexor), nefazodone (Serzone), and mirtazapine (Remeron) place revised warnings on these products that include the potential for worsening depressive symptoms, suicidal thoughts, and manic episodes in bipolar patients.
Tom Laughren of FDA's Division of Neuropharmacological Drug Products.
The Division of Neuropharmacological Drug Products at the U.
Received notice from the division of Neuropharmacological Drug Products at the FDA that it would like to meet with the Company to discuss the continued clinical hold of ocinaplon, DOV's product candidate for generalized anxiety disorder.