They argue that a properly carried out EIS, an enforced SEQR, and a well staffed Division of Mineral Resources would greatly aid efforts to protect New York's greatest resource--its water.
What does DMR stand for?
DMR stands for Division of Mineral Resources
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMR
We have 156 other meanings of DMR in our Acronym Attic
- Discharge Monitoring Report
- Discrepant Material Report
- Disney Movie Rewards (entertainment)
- Display Move Request
- Distance Medley Relay (track and field)
- Distributed Mesh Restoration
- Diving Metabolic Rate
- Division of Marine Resources
- Division of Market Regulation (NASD)
- Division of Materials Research (US NSF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HB 278 gives the Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Division of Mineral Resources, exclusive authority for the regulation of oil and gas wells in Ohio.
The corrected release reads: INDEPENDENT REVIEW COMPLETED OF OHIO DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES, DIVISION OF MINERAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROGRAM REGULATING HYDRAULIC FRACTURING OF OIL & GAS WELLS A targeted review of the Ohio program regulating the hydraulic fracturing of oil and gas wells has been completed by a multi-stakeholder group, which has concluded that the program is, over all, well-managed and also made recommendations for improvements in the program.