The Division of Military and Naval Affairs referred calls for comment on the lawsuit to the EDC.
What does DMNA stand for?
DMNA stands for Division of Military and Naval Affairs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMNA
We have 3 other meanings of DMNA in our Acronym Attic
- Dimethylnitrosamine (carcinogen)
- Discrete Memoryless Network
- Document Management Number
- Dorsal Motor Nucleus (vagus nerve)
- Dynamic Mesh Network
- Dorsal Motor Nucleus of Vagus and Nucleus Tractus Solitarius (brain parts)
- Digital Media New Algorithm (Techno Mathematical Co., Ltd.)
- Distributed Microprocessor Network for Avionics
- Downtown Minneapolis Neighborhood Association (Minnesota)
- Dudgeon-Monroe Neighborhood Association
- 2,3-Dimethyl 2,3-Dinitrobutane (explosive tagging/detecting agent)
- Dependable Maximum Net Capability (energy measurement)
- Dementia of Motor Neuron Disease Type
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (stock symbol; San Francisco, CA)
- Defense Messaging Network Element
- Digital Mobile News Gathering (wireless camera system)
- Dayton Museum of Natural History (Ohio)
- Delaware Museum of Natural History (Wilmington, DE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pete" Kutschera, director of public affairs, Division of Military and Naval Affairs, New York's National Guard.
Uribe has been honored by the State of New York, Division of Military and Naval Affairs, for his generous and significant support of the First Brigade of the New York Guard; by the Association of Indians in the Construction Industry; and has been named an Honoree for the Whitney M.