The Division of Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) has a longstanding and substantial interest in research concerning the prevention and treatment of kidney or urologic disorders.
What does DKUHD stand for?
DKUHD stands for Division of Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases (US NIH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Different Kind of Television (UK)
- Danmarks Kommunistiske Ungdom (Danish: Denmark Communist Youth; 1906-1990)
- Dansk Kirke i Udlandet (Danish: Danish Church Abroad)
- Deutsch-Kasachische Universität (German: Kazakh-German University; Almaty, Kazakhstan)
- Dewan Kuliah Utama (Malay: Main Lecture Hall)
- Donkey Kong Universe (game)
- Drop Kick Ugly
- Do Keep Up At the Back (chat)
- Det Kurdiske Ungdoms Forbund (Norwegian: Kurdish Democratic Youth Association)
- Division of Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases
- Dayton Korean United Methodist Church (Ohio)
- Danish Unix User Group
- Deutsche Krankenversicherung AG
- Deutschen Kanu-Verband (German: German Canoe Federation)
- Deutscher Karate Verband (German)
- Die KarstadtQuelle Versicherungen (German: KarstadtQuelle Insurance)
- Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, United Arab Emirates; educational free zone)
- Yamaha Disklavier (MIDI controllable player piano)
- Die Kinder Vom Bahnhof Soho
- De Donkere Kamer Van Damokles (The Dark Room of Damocles; novel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a kidney specialist and director of NIDDK's Division of Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases.
NIDDK's Division of Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases supported the researchers who developed Viagra and continue to support basic research into the mechanisms of erection and the diseases that impair normal function at the cellular and molecular levels, including diabetes and high blood pressure.