Ron Mervis, LCSW, sex offender program manager for the Utah Division of Juvenile Justice Services, has worked with sex offenders for almost 25 years and has never found two cases alike.
What does DJJ stand for?
DJJ stands for Division of Juvenile Justice
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DJJ
We have 4 other meanings of DJJ in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsche Jugend Islandpferde Meisterschaft (German: German Youth Championship Iceland Horses)
- Dow Jones Islamic Market
- Dow Jones Islamic Market Index
- Dow Jones Integrated Solutions
- Department of Judicial Information Technology (Virginia)
- Dow Jones Industrial Technology Index
- David J. Joseph Company
- De Jonge Journalist (Dutch: The Young Journalist; online newspaper; Netherlands)
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Deutsche Justiz-Jugend (German: German Youth Justice)
- Duodenojejunal Junction (anatomy)
- Deutscher Jiu Jitsu Bund
- David J Joseph Company (also seen as DJJ)
- Districts Jiu Jitsu Commissie (Dutch: District Jiu Jitsu Committee)
- Defeat of Jesse James Days
- Deutsche Ju Jutsu Do Organisation (German martial arts)
- Department of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Deutschsprachigen Jota-Joti Konferenz (German: German-speaking JOTA (Jamboree on the Air) - JOTI (Jamboree on the Internet) Conference)
- Deutscher Jiu-Jitsu Ring (Germany)
- Division for Juvenile Justice Services (New Hampshire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For every 100,000 youth, 310 are incarcerated in County camps or State Division of Juvenile Justice facilities.
Data aren't collected, posted or analyzed in real time, and oversight is made more difficult by the division of juvenile justice system responsibility between courts and the executive branch.
A Position of Strength Unlike many jurisdictions, the Division of Juvenile Justice has not been forced to make these changes against its will.
Schwarzenegger, a federal class action lawsuit which alleges that the California Division of Juvenile Justice systemically violated the constitutional rights of juvenile parolees in revocation proceedings.
The Alaska Department of Health and Social Services Division of Juvenile Justice selected BI Inc.
Williams served as Deputy Commissioner of the Philadelphia Department of Human Services, Division of Juvenile Justice Services; Administrator of the Youth Services Administration in Washington, D.
Upon her appointment to the Philadelphia Department of Human Services, Division of Juvenile Justice Services (DJJS) in 1997, Deputy Commissioner Joyce Burrell had a basic philosophy for preventing delinquency and reducing disproportionate minority confinement in the juvenile justice system.