Curiel, MD, PhD From the Division of Human Gene Therapy, Departments of Medicine, Pathology, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and the Gene Therapy Center, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL.
What does DHGT stand for?
DHGT stands for Division of Human Gene Therapy (University of Alabama at Birmingham)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dual-Homed Gateway (network interfaces)
- Dunedin Highland Games
- Dow Howell Gilmore Associates (architectural firm; Michigan and Florida)
- Dalby Hang Gliding Club (Australia)
- Druid Hills Golf Club
- Deleted Form of Hepatocyte Growth Factor (aka Deleted Variant of Hepatocyte Growth Factor)
- Dose of Monomeric Human Gamma Globulin (protein)
- Dihomo-Gamma-Linolenic Acid (NIDDM predictor, medicine)
- Delaware Herb Growers & Marketers Association
- Deutsche Humangenomprojekt (German: German Human Genome Project)
- Digital Hub in the Great West (California)
- Danske Hønse Hunde (Danish gaming and friendship clan)
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Denver Department of Health and Hospitals
- Department of Health and Hospitals (Louisiana)
- Deutscher Hochseesportverband Hansa eV (German sailing instruction company)
- Doppelhaushäfte (German: semi-detached house)
- Dunsborough Holiday Homes (Australia)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Alliance
- Denver Health and Hospital Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Curiel, MD, PhD From the Division of Human Gene Therapy, Departments of Medicine, Surgery, Pathology and the Gene Therapy Center, University of Alabama Birmingham, Birmingham, AL.