6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Open Roads Consulting has been selected by the West Virginia Division of Highways (WVDOH) to develop, deploy, and host West Virginia's first statewide 511 traveler information system.
What does DOH stand for?
DOH stands for Division of Highways
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOH
We have 41 other meanings of DOH in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Health
- Department of Health (various locations)
- Department of Hell (gaming)
- Department of Highways (Thailand)
- Department of Housing
- Department of Hydrology (various organizations)
- Departmental Overhead (USACE)
- Depending on Heels
- Detroit Opera House (Detroit, MI)
- Directorate of Health (various locations)
- Doha, Qatar - Doha (Airport Code)
- Double Over Head (waves)
- Dukes Of Hazzard
- Department of Health - Bureau of Food and Drugs (Philippines)
- Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals
- Department of Health and Ageing (Australian government department)
- Department of Home Affairs (various countries)
- International Society for Developmental Origins of Health and Disease (Southampton, UK)
- Datek Online Holdings Corporation
- David Ormerod Hearing Centres (hearing aids; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And in another case of progress at any price, in 1963, the California State Division of Highways proposed setting off 22 atomic bombs in the Bristol Mountains to make way for 1-40 to Barstow--a 36% savings over normal engineering methods.
Previously served as deputy commissioner of the West Virginia Division of Highways.
TYLI worked closely with the West Virginia Department of Transportation, Division of Highways on this project, in which we were confronted with the challenge of creating a low-cost, durable, and aesthetically pleasing structure that would alleviate traffic congestion for commuters in the Charleston area," said Santiago Rodriguez, TYLI Project Manager and Lead Bridge Designer.
an engineering unit of Michael Baker Corporation , has received an Engineering Excellence Award in the Construction Inspection Project Specific Category from the West Virginia Department of Transportation (WVDOT), Division of Highways, for the work completed to date on the state's Route 9.
The economy of the state depends almost entirely upon the way they are maintained, and so, the state division of highways is exerting every possible effort to maintain all state roads in a condition of greatest serviceability commensurate with economy.
The Plan was prepared under the guidance of the West Virginia Department of Transportation, Division of Highways and was funded in part by a grant from the Federal Highway Administration.
an engineering unit of Michael Baker Corporation , announced today that it has received two Engineering Excellence Awards from the West Virginia Department of Transportation, Division of Highways (WVDOH).