What does DHANES stand for?
DHANES stands for Division of Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dacorum Hospital Action Group (est. 1975; UK)
- Dental Health Action Group (Martinez, CA)
- Deutsche Heredo Ataxie Gesellschaft (German)
- Douglas Holding AG (Germany)
- Defense Housing Authority Islamabad (Pakistan)
- Delayed Harvest Artificial Lures Only (fishing)
- Daiwa House Asset Management (Japan)
- Development of Humane Action (est. 1997; Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Don't Have A Nice Day
- Diplomate of the Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians
- Delayed Hyperpolarizing after Potential
- Department of Health Administration and Policy (various locations)
- Deployment Health Assessment Program (US DoD)
- Dihydroxyacetone Phosphate
- Directory Harvest Attack Prevention (computer security)
- Disaster Housing Assistance Program (US HUD)
- District Health Action Plan (India)
- Division of HIC/AIDS Prevention
- Department of Defense HIV/AIDS Prevention Program