Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas is a division of Health Care Services Corporation (HCSC), which also operates the Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans in Illinois, New Mexico and Oklahoma.
What does DHCS stand for?
DHCS stands for Division of Health Care Services (Alaska)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DHCS
We have 22 other meanings of DHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Health Care Provider Program
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Technical Overview
- Department of Housing and Community Renewal (New York; aka Division of Housing and Community Renewal)
- Division of Housing and Community Renewal (New York; aka Department of Housing and Community Renewal)
- Danish HIV Cohort Study (Danish National Hospital Registry)
- Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services (Australia)
- Department of Health and Community Services (various locations)
- Department of Health Care Services (California)
- Disability Housing and Community Services (Canberra, Australia)
- District Heating and Cooling System
- Dearborn Heights Civic Theatre (Michigan)
- Digital Home Communication Terminal
- Digital Hypothermic Challenge Testing
- Dorset HealthCare Trust (UK)
- Division for Health Care Technology Assessment (International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering)
- Deere Harvester Credit Union
- Dental Health Care Worker
- Dahod (Railway Station, Indian)
- Damon Hart Davis (UK)
- Darren Handley Designs (surfboards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ:HMSY), announced today that it has been awarded a contract by the State of Alaska, Department of Health & Social Services, Division of Health Care Services (DHCS) to provide comprehensive post-payment recovery and cost avoidance services, including insurance policy identification, verification, and maintenance; Medicare A & B recoupments; primary billing services; provider overpayment recovery; credit balance audits; TriCare and commercial insurance recovery; and Health Insurance Premium Payment (HIPP) program administration.
a leading provider of health plan management services and a division of health care services company Prodigy Health Group, announces an agreement with Aetna Signature Administrators which will allow current Meritain clients and prospective clients immediate access to Aetna's national PPO network and Aetna Stop Loss Insurance.