The Division of Health Care Financing and Policy (DHCFP) is working with CMS during planning efforts for the development of the Nevada Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
What does DHCF stand for?
DHCF stands for Division of Health Care Financing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DHCF
- Downtown Hampton Child Development Center (Hampton, VA)
- Druid Heights Community Development Corporation (est. 1975; Baltimore, MD)
- Druid Hills Child Development Center (Atlanta, GA)
- Division of Health Careers Diversity and Development
- Doctor of Health Care Ethics
- Dynamic Helium Charging Experiment
- Data Hiding by Conjugate Error Diffusion
- Department of Health Care Finance (Washington, DC)
- Deutsches Hepatitis C Forum eV (German: German Hepatitis C Forum)
- Distributed Host Command Facility
- Delaware Health Care Facilities Association
- Distinguished Health Care Foodservice Administrator (ASHFSA)
- Division of Health Care Finance and Policy (Massachusetts)
- D. Harris and Co. International (law firm; London, England, UK)
- De Havilland Chipmunk (aircraft trainer)
- Dutch Health Care Inspectorate (Netherlands)
- Daegu Health College Internship Abroad (South Korea)
- Deputy High Court Judge (UK)
- Dawood Hercules Chemical Limited (fertilizer; Pakistan)
- Dimethaid Health Care Ltd. (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
41,759 The number of uninsured or underinsured Nevadans under age 65 who will be added to the stateÕs Medicaid rolls by 2014, according to the Nevada Division of Health Care Financing and Policy.
Informal, reliable working relationships between department personnel Bob Martin is eligibility technology manager in the Bureau of Eligibility Management, Division of Health Care Financing, Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services
The Division of Health Care Financing & Policy (DHCFP) strives to contract for 'best value' services that serve the needs of Nevada's Medicaid & Nevada Checkup recipients.
Book contributors include Tom Scully, Former Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; Mitch Roob, Indiana, Secretary, Family and Social Services Administration; Joshua Slen, Vermont, Director, Office of Vermont Health Access, Agency of Human Services; Leslie Clement, Idaho, Division of Medicaid Administrator, Department of Health and Welfare; Pamela Hyde, New Mexico, Secretary, Human Services Department; Michael Deily, Utah, Former Director, Division of Health Care Financing, Utah Department of Health; Mark D.
National Rural Electric Cooperative Association Crawford & Company Alaska Department of Health and Social Services Florida AHCA Office of Medicaid Program Development Nevada Division Of Health Care Financing and Policy North Carolina Division of Medical Assistance Virginia Department of Medical Assistance The Marmon Group, Inc.
5, 2002 Medstat, a Thomson business, announced today that it has signed a multi-year agreement to provide a decision support solution to the Nevada Department of Human Resources, Division of Health Care Financing and Policy (DHCFP) as a subcontractor to First Health Services Corporation.