Jerry Gurwitz, chief of the Division of Geriatric Medicine at UMass Memorial Medical Center, a primary care physician at Reliant Medical Group, and a staff physician at St.
What does DGM stand for?
DGM stands for Division of Geriatric Medicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DGM
We have 92 other meanings of DGM in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Group Multiplexer
- Dirección General de Migración (Guatemala)
- Direction Générale de la Mondialisation, du Développement et des Partenariats (French: General Directorate of Globalization, Development and Partnerships)
- Direction Générale de Migration (French: General Directorate of Migration; Congo)
- Directoraat Generaal Milieubeheer (Dutch ministry for environment administration)
- Discipline Global Mobile (record company)
- Disqualification Under Rule 69.1 (B) (2); (Racing Rules of Sailing)
- Dividend Growth Model (finance)
- Division for Global Mission (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America)
- Division of General Medicine
- Dolphin Gray Metallic (Audi paint color)
- Don't Get Mad
- Dwit Gol Mok (Korean restaurant; Los Angeles, CA)
- Dynamic Grid Matching
- Defence General Munitions Integrated Project Team
- David G. Major Associates, Inc. (Alexandria, VA)
- Decipher Game Management Authority
- Delilah Gutman Music Academy (Riccione, Italy)
- Den Gode Medicinske Afdeling (Danish: The Good Medical Department)
- Dental Group Management Association (Phoenix, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Catherine Ferrier, MD, FCFP, Division of Geriatric Medicine, McGill University Health Centre; president, Physicians' Alliance against Euthanasia
Frailty is extraordinarily common, affecting between 5 and 10 percent of those who are older than 70," said John Morley, MD, director of the division of geriatric medicine at Saint Louis University and lead author of the article.
Inez Wendel, MS, CRNP Jane Marks, MS, RN, FNGNA is Associate Director, Johns Hopkins Geriatric Education Center, Johns Hopkins University, Division of Geriatric Medicine & Gerontology.
 Division of Geriatric Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
FINUCANE is professor in the division of geriatric medicine and gerontology at Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, and codirector of its Elder House Call Program.
Also Chief of the Division of Geriatric Medicine and Associate Executive Vice President for Health Policy at the University of Pennsylvania.
Lispon, chief of the University of Southern California's Division of Geriatric Medicine, said he's ``seen situations in retirement housing where some of the older men are hounded to death, almost, by women.