Offered by the state Division of Forest Resources, the Investigating Your Environment (IYE) workshop this year used Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and AMERICAN FORESTS' CITYgreen software to explore inquiry-based learning across a wide range of subjects.
What does DFR stand for?
DFR stands for Division of Forest Resources
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DFR
We have 79 other meanings of DFR in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Fingerprint Reader
- Direct Funding Report
- Direction de la Formation et de la Recherche (French: Directorate of Training and Research)
- Direction Finding Receiver
- Directorate of Fisheries Research (UK; now Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science)
- Disk File Read
- Distributed Flow Routing
- Divine Forces Radio
- Division of Financial Regulation
- Division of Financial Responsibility
- Doctor's First Report (workman's compensation)
- Doseur Fixation Ronde (French: Round Feeder Attachment)
- Double Frequency Recording
- Douglas Fir Resort and Chalets (Canada)
- Dounreay Fast Reactor (fast breeder nuclear reactor)
- Dragonfly Ripple (band)
- Drilling Factual Report
- Dropped From Rolls
- Dry Film Resist
- Dryden Flight Research (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study of chip mills was conducted by the Southern Center for Sustainable Forests (SCSF), which is a group of scientists at Duke University, North Carolina State University, and the North Carolina Division of Forest Resources.
Foresters from the state Division of Forest Resources helped us conduct a forest inventory, and a new and much needed 10-year forest management plan was enacted in the winter of 1990-91 as a guide for the 10 years covered by the plan.