Energy conservation is a proven way to reduce consumption," said Mike Rothman, commissioner of the Minnesota Department of Commerce, which oversees the Division of Energy Resources.
What does DOER stand for?
DOER stands for Division of Energy Resources (Massachusetts, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOER
We have 6 other meanings of DOER in our Acronym Attic
- Drug Offender Education Program (Texas)
- Department of Energy Procurement Instruction (also seen as DOE-PI)
- Department of Energy Property Management Regulations
- Director of Operational Energy Plans and Programs (US DoD)
- Department of Energy Procurement Regulation (also seen as DOE-PR)
- Department of Energy Qualification Program
- Deep Ocean Energy Resources
- Deep Ocean Exploration and Research
- Department of Employee Relations (Minnesota)
- Department of Energy Resources (Boston, MA)
- Domestic Operations Equipment Requirements (US Air National Guard conference)
- Dredging Operations and Environmental Research program
- Department Of Energy Record Holding Area
- Defense Occupational Environmental Health Readiness System - Hearing Conservation
- Department of Energy Records Schedules
- DEERS Online Enrollment System
- Department of Employment Services (District of Columbia)
- Department of Environmental Services (various locations)
- Dimensions of Excellence Scales
- Director Of Evaluation & Standardization
Samples in periodicals archive:
While solar power systems have been gaining in acceptance, the use of third party power purchase agreements have accelerated in Massachusetts since last summer, said Phil Giudice, commissioner of the Division of Energy Resources.
Dwayne Breger, Massachusetts Division of Energy Resources, explained the role of state Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPSs) in spurring the development of forest biomass electricity generation.
has received a Statement of Qualification from the Massachusetts Division of Energy Resources for its Ellicottville, N.
Commissioner of Massachusetts Division of Energy Resources keynotes March 24 event putting stake in the ground for renewable energy and local manufacturing jobs
The state will also use $8 million in State Energy Program funding that was awarded to the state Division of Energy Resources under the federal stimulus program, for photovoltaic systems between 5 and 200 kilowatts.
We also saw significant traction in our new markets, running several auctions in the wholesale space and receiving a task order from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts' Division of Energy Resources to green their energy portfolio.
The $870,000 Deer Island solar panel project was funded by the $310,000 Clean Renewable Energy Bonds (CREBs) loan and $560,000 from the Division of Energy Resources.