She worked for the Division of Employment Security Office at the Clinton Town Hall for 28 years helping many unemployed Clintonians.
What does DES stand for?
DES stands for Division of Employment Security (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DES
We have 368 other meanings of DES in our Acronym Attic
- Discrete Event System
- Discrete-Event Simulation
- Dismounted Entry Switch
- Dissociative Experience Scale (human psychology)
- Distance Education System
- Distributed End System
- Distribution and Execution System (Army)
- Division of Earth Sciences
- Division of Economic Support (Wisconsin)
- Division of Emergency Services (FEMA)
- Division of Engineering Services (Indian Health Service; US DHHS)
- Division of Environmental Sciences
- Division of Environmental Services
- Doctor of Environmental Studies
- Document Exchange Server (software; Kofax)
- Doppler Echocardiography Study
- DOSECC (Drilling, Observation and Sampling of the Earth's Continental Crust) Exploration Services, LLC (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Double Edged Sword (gaming clan)
- Draft Environmental Statement
- Draft European Standard
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also served as director of the Massachusetts Division of Employment Security.
Brodeur was an outreach worker for the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission and as a disabled veterans outreach assistant and a claims interviewer for the Massachusetts Division of Employment Security.
She worked for the Division of Employment Security Office at the Clinton Town Hall for 28 years, helping many unemployed Clintonians.
Upon retiring as Master Sergeant from the USAF in 1976, he moved his family to Harwich, Cape Cod and during the next 16 years, continued his service to mankind with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Division of Employment Security.
Dottie had worked for 43 years for the Division of Employment Security where she began as a claims clerk and worked her way up to Head Interviewer and Office Supervisor.
Mahoney worked as a Principal Interviewer 16 years for the Massachusetts Division of Employment Security before retiring in 1981.
Eileen worked for the Massachusetts Division of Employment Security in the Webster-Southbridge Office for 25 years, before retiring many years ago.