Spath of the Division of Drinking Water and Environmental Management for the Department of Health Services.
What does DDWEM stand for?
DDWEM stands for Division of Drinking Water and Environmental Management (California Department of Public Health)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dieter de Witte (technology consulting; Germany)
- Digestive Disease Week
- Digital Data Warfare
- Dimensional Data Warehouse
- Diseases of the Developing World
- Downtown Dining Week
- Drill Deep & Wide (GM)
- Dutch Design Week (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Database Driven Web Application
- Decos Document -Web Edition (web document management)
- Defense Distribution Depot Warner Robbins, GA, USA
- Device Description Working Group (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Devizes & District Wargames Group (England)
- Digital Display Working Group
- Disability and Development Working Group
- Delta Dental of Wisconsin Inc.
- Dragondictate for Windows
- Different Dimension Warrior Lady (Yugioh card)
- Demand-Driven Workforce Management
- Digital Diamond Web Media (Vancouver, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to representatives of the public water agencies that draw from the San Fernando Valley aquifer, the meeting will include scientists from the Division of Drinking Water and Environmental Management, the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment and the Center for Occupational and Environmental Health.