Written comments should be addressed to the Division of Dockets Management (HFA-305), Food and Drug Administration, 5630 Fishers Lane, rm.
What does DDM stand for?
DDM stands for Division of Dockets Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DDM
We have 168 other meanings of DDM in our Acronym Attic
- Discovery and Dependency Mapping (Hewlett-Packard)
- Discrete Data Management (NASA)
- Discrete Diffraction Manifold
- Dispatch Deviation Manual
- Dispersion-Driven Multiplexing
- Distinct Different Marks
- Distributed Data Management
- Distributed Decision Making
- District Development Meeting
- Dividend Discount Model
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- DoD (Department of Defense) Data Model (US DoD)
- Domain Decomposition Method
- Domino Document Manager (software)
- Don't Damn Me (Guns N' Roses song)
- Double Density Memory
- Dramatic Difference Ministries
- Drive Discharge Model
- Driver's Door Module (automotive)
- Drôles de Mecs (French: Funny Guys)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Select "Search" To submit your comments to the docket by mail, use the following address: The Division of Dockets Management HFA-305 Food and Drug Administration 5630 Fishers Lane, Room 1061 Rockville, MD 20852 Include docket number FDA-2005-N-0404 on each page of your written comments.
Written comments may be sent to: Division of Dockets Management (HFA-305), U.
Submit written comments to the Division of Dockets Management (HFA-305), Food and Drug Administration, 5630 Fishers Lane, Room 1061, Rockville, Md.