In September of that year, Second Lieutenant Flood was sent to France, where he was assigned to the recently formed Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI).
What does DCI stand for?
DCI stands for Division of Criminal Investigation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCI
We have 331 other meanings of DCI in our Acronym Attic
- Director of Central Intelligence
- Director/Directorate for Corporate Information
- Discharge of Classified Information (US DoD)
- Discovery Center of Idaho (Boise, ID)
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (Silver Spring, MD)
- Display Control Interface
- Distributed Computing Infrastructure
- Distributed Computing Integrator (Tangent)
- DIVE (Distributed Interactive Virtual Environment) Client Interface
- Dividend Capital Investments (Denver, CO)
- DNA Copyright Institute
- Document Centered Interface
- Document Content Indexing
- Doppler Compensation Inhibited
- Dossier Clinique Informatisé (French: Computerized Clinical Record)
- Downlink Control Information (telecommunications)
- Downtown Cincinnati Inc.
- Dredging Corporation of India
- Drug and Cosmetic Industry (now Global Cosmetic Industry; publication)
- Drum Corps International
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said computers and other documents seized by the Division of Criminal Investigation had been returned.
WISCONSIN A special agent with the Division of Criminal Investigation, Madison, Wisconsin Department of Justice (DOJ), died November 5 from injuries he received as the target of an attempted armed robbery on October 29.
The Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation visited the Iowa Central campus nine months ago and subpoenaed records and interviewed school officials about possible transcript fraud.
In the Spring 2008 issue of Military Police, (1) I discussed the Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI) being formed within the Military Police Corps of the American Expeditionary Force in France.
On 11 May 1918, General Pershing ordered the formation of a Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI), which was to be under the direction of an officer "who possesses a thorough knowledge of detective work in all of its branches and who will be the technical advisor of the Provost Marshal General on all questions arising from criminal investigation work.
ATF, FBI, Madison Police Department, Madison Fire Department, State of Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation and the Dane County Sheriff's Office are investigating the bombing.
Marshal's Service; Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE); Flathead, Montana Tribal Police Department; Great Falls, Montana Police Department; Lake County, Montana Sheriff's Office; State of Montana - Dept of Justice, Division of Criminal Investigation; Pennington County, South Dakota Sheriff's Office; and State of South Dakota - Division of Criminal Investigation.