Jack delivered his final professional presentation in 1997 during the third biennial conference of the Society for Vocational Psychology, a section in the APA Division of Counseling Psychology.
What does DCOP stand for?
DCOP stands for Division of Counseling Psychology (British Psychological Society)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCOP
We have 17 other meanings of DCOP in our Acronym Attic
- District Committee on Ordained Ministry
- Dayton Clinical Oncology Program (Ohio)
- DC Office of Planning (Washington, DC)
- Deputy Chief of Operations
- Deputy Chief of Party
- Deputy Chief of Police
- Desktop Communications Protocol
- Detailed Checkout Procedures (NASA)
- Disabilities and Computing Program (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Displays, Controls and Operations Procedures (NASA)
- Division of Certificate of Public Need (Virginia)
- Defense Committee On Research
- Design Chain Operations Reference (product design)
- Division Central Office of Record
- Deployer Core Equipment
- DaimlerChrysler Overseas
- Deputy Chief Of Staff
- Development Corporation of Snyder (Snyder, TX)
- Direct Cost of Sale
- Disney Channel Original Show
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meeting held at the annual conference of the Division of Counseling Psychology.
The issue is of interest to professionals in career counseling and development because so many career counselors are counseling psychologists and in addition to belonging to the National Career Development Association (NCDA) also belong to the Division of Counseling Psychology of APA.