The state Division of Community Development has appointed Bonnie Dew director of the Utah Office of Black Affairs.
What does DCD stand for?
DCD stands for Division of Community Development (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCD
We have 195 other meanings of DCD in our Acronym Attic
- Direction de la Coopération pour le Développement (French: Directorate of Development Cooperation)
- Director of Corporate Development (various companies)
- Directorate of Combat Developments (now Concepts and Requirements Directorate)
- Discharge Control Desk
- Disease Control Division (various organizations)
- Disk-Caching Disk
- Disorders of Cortical Development
- Dissociated Vertical Divergence
- Distributed Change Coverage
- Diversity Career Day (Virginia)
- Document Content Definition
- Document Content Description (W3C, XML)
- Donation After Cardiac Death (organ donation and transplantation)
- Downstream Channel Descriptor
- Driver's Compass Display (device showing heading, waypoint, distance, and steer-to information)
- Drug Control Department (United Arab Emirates)
- Dual Coil Drive
- Dual Command Decoder
- Dual Currency Deposit (foreign exchange linked structured deposit)
- Dubai Civil Defence (United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bate - Salt Lake City, UT Director, Division of Community Development Wayne S.
David Fleischer, a budget and accounting officer for the State of Utah Division of Community Development, uses Sorenson VRS to conduct business and to converse with his hearing wife while at work.