[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Division of Child Support Enforcement leveraged its interactive voice response database when developing the auto-dialer application.
What does DCSE stand for?
DCSE stands for Division of Child Support Enforcement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCSE
We have 25 other meanings of DCSE in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Communication System Data Network
- Dalmatian Club of San Diego County (California)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Developments (army training)
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Doctrine
- Dedicated Comparative Sequence Editor
- Delft Centre for Computational Science and Engineering (Netherlands)
- Dell Certified Systems Expert
- Department of Computer and Software Engineering (various locations)
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Direct Consumer Sales & Electronics (Australia)
- DeKalb County Special Education Association (Illinois)
- District of Columbia Sports and Entertainment Commission
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Education
- Director Combat Soldier Equipment Management (Department of National Defense, Canada)
- Directorate of Construction, Services & Estate Management (India)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Engineering (usually seen as DCSENG)
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Engineer
- Deputy Chief of Staff Engineering
- Daucus Carota Somatic Embryogenesis Receptor Kinase (protein)
- Data Communications Services Functions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the contract, Orchid Cellmark will provide DNA paternity testing services for the Division of Child Support Enforcement of Florida's Department of Revenue throughout the whole state.
The winner will have to call the division of child support enforcement to settle the obligation before getting the prize money.
The Council of State Governments has given Virginia's Division of Child Support Enforcement the Innovation Award for the Southern Region for its Cell Phone Initiative, which collected more than $608 million in child support in fiscal year 2007, Gov.
Rice, who leads the Division of Child Support Enforcement.
We are pleased that the contract with Tier will improve services to Virginia's child support clients," said Nick Young, Director of the Virginia Department of Social Services' Division of Child Support Enforcement.
The following was released today by the National Coalition for Child Support Options: Contrary to recent self congratulating comments from the Virginia Division of Child Support Enforcement (DCSE), thousands of custodial parents across the state consider the pathetic 9 percent increase in collection dollars to be unacceptable.
Once a match is identified, the State of New York Division of Child Support Enforcement has the opportunity to seize financial assets of the delinquent obligor for collection of past due child support payments.