Chosen to be "a demonstration project for zero net energy in a Commonwealth building project,'' it was managed by the Massachusetts Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance.
What does DCAM stand for?
DCAM stands for Division of Capital Asset Management (Massachusetts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCAM
We have 19 other meanings of DCAM in our Acronym Attic
- Diverse Cultural and Linguistic Backgrounds (community agency; Australia)
- Doncaster Community Access to Lifelong Learning (UK)
- District of Columbia Association of Land Surveyors
- Deep Cameo (coins)
- Département Conception et Assistance Multimédia (French: Design and Multimedia Support Department)
- Dialysis Crystallization Apparatus for Microgravity
- digital camera
- Direct Chip Attach Module
- Discrete Component Analogue Modelling (software synthesis)
- Diversité des Expressions Culturelles et Artistiques, et Mondialisations (French: Diversity of Cultural and Artistic Expressions, and Globalization)
- DMLSS (Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support) Customer Assistance Module
- Dublin Core Abstract Model (programming syntax)
- Dynamic Capability Assessment Model (software package)
- Dynamic Computer Aided Machining (machine tool co-processor used in manufacturing)
- Dynamic Contact Angle Measurement (experiment)
- Dynamic Content Associative Memory
- Department of Child and Adolescent Mental Health (London, UK)
- Data Collection and Analysis Management Information System
- DoD (Department of Defense) Commercial Activities Management Information System (US DoD)
- Danish Center for Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, acting by and through its Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance ( DCAMM or the Agency ), is seeking responses from qualified firms interested in conducting a disparity study of minority and women business enterprises in the participation in the Massachusetts building construction, building systems maintenance and building design services (i.
Located between the Brigham and Women's Hospital campus and the Riverway and amid four other hospital campuses, the revitalization represents a unique collaborative partnership between Brigham and Women's, the Roxbury Tenants of Harvard affordable housing community, Massachusetts' Department of Mental Health and its Division of Capital Asset Management.
The company's clients range from medium to large energy users, and span the industrial, commercial, retail and institutional markets, including Stanley Tools, CB Richard Ellis, Cushman Wakefield, Sears Holdings Corporation , NYU Langone Medical Center, and the Massachusetts State Division of Capital Asset Management.
com), a global provider of intelligent grid software and clean energy solutions, has been chosen by the Massachusetts Division of Capital Asset Management (DCAM) to monetize renewable energy credits (RECs) and alternative energy credits (AECs) from combined heat and power (CHP) installations located in Massachusetts.
In another matter, the state Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance will sell the town a portion of a former state hospital site in Shrewsbury for $1.
The next phase of the deployment, in which the energy use of community colleges, trial courts, and other state-owned office buildings will be brought online, is being funded in part by the Massachusetts Division of Capital Asset Management (DCAM).
O'Flaherty, Division of Capital Asset Management Commissioner David B.