What does DBCE stand for?
DBCE stands for Division of Building, Construction and Engineering (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation; Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DBCE
We have 1 other meaning of DBCE in our Acronym Attic
- Durham Business & Computer College (Canada)
- Dutch Balloon Competiton Club
- Data Base Change Control Directive
- Dutch-Bangla Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- DataBase of Correlated Celestial Observations (search engine; Mnemotrix Systems, Inc.)
- Directly Binary Coded Current Source
- Danish Business Council Dubai (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Dielectric-Barrier Corona Discharge
- Department of Broadband Communications and the Digital Economy (Australia)
- Dennis Bunt Consulting Engineers (Australia)
- Doc Bailey Construction Equipment (Oakland, CA)
- Double-Byte Character Set Enable
- De Beers Canada Exploration Inc.
- Dynamic Bandwidth Circuit Emulation Service
- Danny Boyle Contract Flooring (Ireland)
- Database Change Form
- Deaf Baptist Church of Fremont (California)
- Delhi Burmese Christian Fellowship
- Department of Banking and Consumer Finance (Mississippi)
- Done by Carsten Franke