Correa of the division of birth defects and developmental disabilities at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta.
What does DBDDD stand for?
DBDDD stands for Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCEH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DBDDD in our Acronym Attic
- Double Barrel Design Consultancy (London, England, UK)
- Double-Bounded Dichotomous Choice
- Division of Birth Defects, Child Development, and Disability and Health (National Center for Environmental Health)
- Database Design Description (MIL-STD-498)
- Database Design Document
- Dead Bodies Don't Drown (clothing brand)
- Deutsche Beobachtungsstelle für Drogen und Drogensucht (German: German Center for Drugs and Drug Addiction)
- Dominique Bidou Développement Durable (French: Dominique Bidou Sustainable Development)
- Du Bout des Doigts (French: Fingertips; arts)
- Dual Binary Decision Diagram
- Doof Bleibt Doof, Da Helfen Keine Pillen (German: Stupid Remains Stupid, and No Pills Can Help It)
- Dumm Bleibt Dumm Da Helfen Keine Pillen (German: Dumb is Dumb, and No Amount of Pills Can Help)
- Dumm Bleibt Dumm da Helfen Keine Pillen, Selbst Aspirin Versagt (German: Stupid Stays Stupid Since No Pills Help, Even Aspirin Fails)
- Doof Bleibt Doof, da Helfen Keine Pillen Und Keine Kalten Umschlaege
- Doof Bleibt Doof, da Helfen Keine Pillen Und Keine Medizin (German)
- Details by Design Events (San Francisco, CA)
- Database Development Framework
- Database Display Function
- Danish Board of District Heating
- Distally Based Dorsal Hand
Samples in periodicals archive:
Complications and chance of survival in these infants depend on the size of the hole, according to lead author Margaret Watkins, a researcher at the Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta.