Federal Government Agencies Involved in Food Safety * Department of Agriculture * Agricultural Research Service * Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service * Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service * Economic Research Service * Food Safety and Inspection Service * Food Safety Information Center * Food and Nutritional Service WIC Program * Food and Drug Administration * Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition * Center for Veterinary Medicine * Centers for Disease Control and Prevention * Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases * Environmental Health Services * National Center for Infectious Diseases * Environmental Protection Agency * National Center for Environmental Assessment * Office of Pesticide Programs * Office of Water
What does DBMD stand for?
DBMD stands for Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases (US CDC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DBMD
We have 2 other meanings of DBMD in our Acronym Attic
- Dominica Banana Marketing Corporation
- Donor Bone Marrow Cell
- Doubs Bikers Moto Club (French motorcycle club)
- Durability of Building Materials and Components (conference)
- Dr. Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute (Delhi, India)
- Database Manager Command Line Interface
- Database Maintenance Daemon
- Deaf-Blind Multiple Disabilities (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services)
- Digital Burst Message Device
- District Board of Ministerial Development
- Don't Bring Me Down
- Dual Bachelor's Master's Degree (various schools)
- Duchenne/Becker Muscular Dystrophy
- Data Base Management Element
- Data Base Management Environment
- Dépannage Brûleur Mazout Entretien (French: Troubleshooting Oil Burner Service)
- Discipline-Based Music Education
- Droit de la Banque et des Marchés Financiers (French: Bank Law and Financial Markets)
- Data Base Management Group
- Diablo Black Men's Group (Danville, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases / Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases, http://www.
gov Dr Marano is the associate director of veterinary public health in the Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases CDC, She is responsible for promoting multisector partnerships to enhance detection, prevention, management, and control of emerging zoonotic diseases.
Director of CDC's Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases.
Scientists working in this new facility support the CDC's Bioterrorism Program, the Division of Viral and Rickettsial Diseases, the Special Pathogens Branch, the Division of AIDS, STD and TB Laboratory Research, and the Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases.
Errol Reiss * * Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA Address for correspondence: Errol Reiss, Mycotic Diseases Branch, Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases, National Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Rd, NE, Mailstop G-I1, Atlanta, GA 30333; fax: 404-639-3546; email: err2@cdc.
Whitney, Respiratory Diseases Branch, Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases, National Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Rd NE, Mailstop C23, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA; tax: 404-639-3970; email: cwhitney@cdc.
Address for correspondence: Robert Tauxe, Chief, Foodborne and Diarrheal Diseases Branch, Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases, NCID, CCID, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Road NE Mailstop A38, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA; fax: 404-639-2205; email: rvtl@cdc.