Envirotest has been an effective and reliable partner in helping us achieve our clean air objectives," said Tennessee Division of Air Pollution Control environmental program manager Vicki Lowe.
What does DAPC stand for?
DAPC stands for Division of Air Pollution Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DAPC
We have 34 other meanings of DAPC in our Acronym Attic
- Data Acquisition and Process Control
- Dayton Avenue Presbyterian Church (Saint Paul, MN)
- Department of Abnormal Phenomenae Containment (manga)
- Department of Air Pollution Control
- Deputy Assistant Principal Chaplain
- Détection d'Anomalie Pondérale en Continu (French industrial scale)
- Devon Association of Parish Councils (UK)
- Diabetes Association of Pierce County (Tacoma, WA)
- Direct Accessories & Parts Center (Sony)
- Distribution Acier Pointe-Claire (French: Pointe-Claire Steel Distribution; Pointe-Claire, Canada)
- Double a Point Collection (customer loyalty program)
- Drôme Ardèche Prévention Cancers (French cancer prevention group)
- Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Week (Philippines)
- Drug Abuse Prevention Center (various organizations)
- Dual Action Porter Cable
- Dynamic Amplifier Power Control (Ciena)
- Dynamic Annular Pressure Control (trademark of At Balance)
- Dystrophin-Associated Protein Complex
- Development and Procurement Cost of Aircraft (cost model)
- Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Citizens have made numerous odor complaints about Darling to the Cleveland Division of Air Pollution Control over the past several years.
Eastman and other industries are working with the Tennessee Division of Air Pollution Control (TDAPC) to improve visibility in national parks and wilderness areas such as the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Linville Gorge Wilderness Area.