5 percent interest, according to Alexandra Zaroulis, a spokeswoman for the state Division of Administration and Finance.
What does DOA stand for?
DOA stands for Division of Administration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOA
We have 134 other meanings of DOA in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Obligation Authority
- Direction Of Arrival
- Director of Administration
- Disciples of Anarchy (gaming)
- Disciples of Annihilation (techno band)
- Disciples Of Apocalypse (WWF wrestlers)
- Dispatch of Army (gaming)
- Disposizioni Organizzative Annuali (Italian: Annual Organizational Provisions)
- Distributed Objects and Applications
- District Officers Association
- Division of Aviation (various locations)
- Dogbert Outplacement Agency (Dilbert)
- Dogs on Acid (dance music forum)
- Domain Operational Architecture
- Domaine de l'Angoisse (French: Domain of Anguish)
- Dominant Optic Atrophy (ophthalmology)
- Domination Over Anything
- Door Open Alarm
- Dose of Advice (Internet slang)
- Dowagiac (Amtrak station code; Dowagiac, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ray Stockstill, director of management and budget in Jindal's Division of Administration, said the state is estimated to be short $939 million of what it needs to continue the current services and meet inflationary costs in the 2010-11 fiscal year that begins in July 2010.
CGI is partnering with Louisiana's Division of Administration, Office of Community Development/Disaster Recovery Unit to deliver IT operations and service management to support Louisiana's ongoing Road Home Program.
On December 18, 2000, the patient and his wile filed a complaint with the Commissioner of the Division of Administration requesting that a Medical Review Panel (Panel) be convened in order to review claims of medical malpractice by LRMC, Dr.
China sent 10 delegates, including the deputy director-generals for the Division of Administration, deputy director-general for the Division for Criminal Punishment Enforcement, a prison governor, heads of correctional divisions from various provinces, a researcher and the editor of its major corrections journal.
New procedural rules for workers' compensation cases have been approved by the Division of Administration Hearings after they went unchallenged during a recent public comment period.
is a professor (retired), Division of Administration and Counseling, California State University, Los Angeles.
Gian Piero Roz, an Italian national, has joined ITC as Director, Division of Administration.