SMART-Ts provided the division tactical command post with flexible C2 during numerous jumps to Babylon, Balad Ruz, and Kirkuk.
What does DTACCP stand for?
DTACCP stands for Division Tactical Command Post
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Department of Tactics
- Deployable Testbed for Autonomic Computing
- Dialogue Transatlantique des Consommateurs (French: Transatlantic Consumer Dialogue)
- Digitized Training Access Center
- Disaster Technical Assistance Center (US SAMHSA)
- Division Tactical
- Double Taxation Avoidance Convention (Mauritius and India)
- Delaage Tsaropoulos Architecture Carvunis Cholet (French architecture firm)
- Deployable Tactical Air Control Center
- Development Tools and Common Components (investment banking IT support)
- Director, Telecommunications & Command & Control Systems
- Data Transfer Acknowledge
- Data Transmit Acknowledge
- Date Accepted
- Department of Teaching and Academic Development (Canada)
- Deutscher Auftragsdienst (German: German Order Service)
- Digital Telephone Answering Device
- Digital Terrain Analysis Data
- Drain Tube Attachment Device (healthcare)
- Dynamic Taint Analysis Detector for Information Security (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At one point during the attack on An Nasariyah, 1-41 FA stopped and quickly fired a mission next to the division tactical command post (DTAC).
He received his Reserve Officer Training Corps commission from Providence College and is currently serving as the Tactical Intelligence Officer for the Division Tactical Command Post, 40th Infantry Division (Mechanized), California Army National Guard (CA ARNG).