SMART-Ts provided the division tactical command post with flexible C2 during numerous jumps to Babylon, Balad Ruz, and Kirkuk.
What does DIVTACP stand for?
DIVTACP stands for Division Tactical Command Post
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Digitally Integrated Video Overlay (software)
- Divisional Officer (US Navy)
- Digital-to-Voice Translator
- Division of Injury & Violence Prevention (Virginia Department of Health)
- Diving Pay
- Diastolic Interventricular Septal Thickness
- Division Supervisor
- Directorate of Industrial and Vocational Training (Department of Labour; Swaziland)
- Division Tactical Analysis Center
- Division Tactical Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
At one point during the attack on An Nasariyah, 1-41 FA stopped and quickly fired a mission next to the division tactical command post (DTAC).
He received his Reserve Officer Training Corps commission from Providence College and is currently serving as the Tactical Intelligence Officer for the Division Tactical Command Post, 40th Infantry Division (Mechanized), California Army National Guard (CA ARNG).