That report will be reviewed by a patrol division supervisor to determine if any follow-up investigation should be done, sheriff's Capt.
What does DIVS stand for?
DIVS stands for Division Supervisor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DIVS
We have 2 other meanings of DIVS in our Acronym Attic
- Diploma in Investment Management
- Delaware Institute of Veterinary Medical Education (Dover, DE)
- Databases in Virtual Organizations (workshop)
- Digitally Integrated Video Overlay (software)
- Divisional Officer (US Navy)
- Digital-to-Voice Translator
- Division of Injury & Violence Prevention (Virginia Department of Health)
- Diving Pay
- Diastolic Interventricular Septal Thickness
- Directorate of Industrial and Vocational Training (Department of Labour; Swaziland)
- Division Tactical Analysis Center
- Division Tactical Command
- Division Tactical Command Post
- Division Wargames
- [not an acronym] a digital video codec created and trademarked by DivX, Inc.
- Digital Video Express (usage-sensitive DVD-ROM format)
- Division Twenty-One
- Dead In the Water
- Death Is Welcome
Samples in periodicals archive:
CET Division Supervisor Sherry Scott presented the award to Brian Rice, Plant Manager, and Todd Burger, Site Union Safety Representative.
Danny Baca, water division supervisor on site, attributed the early-morning break to aging pipes, not the cold weather.
A trio of full-time tree trimmers, two part-time helpers, Smith and a division supervisor comprise the city's urban forestry division, which maintains more than 55,000 trees on city streets and in parks.
Hadi Ogawa, RFID IC business division supervisor at Toppan Printing, explained his company's use of RFID in admission tickets to Expo 2005 Aichi in Japan.
Highways Division Supervisor MICHAEL ZARBA of Stamford, Connecticut, about resident Michael Peters, who assaulted city employees clearing leaves in his neighborhood.
Follow-up schedules help medical staff plan their day and, through reporting, provide information that will help division supervisors make the necessary changes in the camper's daily schedule.
All of our vice presidents and district division supervisors have gone through a certification process and became certified," he says, noting that the company's store managers and assistant managers will be certified by August.