What does DPIH stand for?
DPIH stands for Division Production Ingénierie Hydraulique (French: Production Engineering Division, Hydraulics; Electricité de France)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dublin Partners in Education (California; est. 1992)
- Department of Primary Industries & Energy Veterinary Emergency Plan
- Dansk Politi-Idræts Forbund
- Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries (Tasmania)
- Digital Preservation Interoperability Framework (Germany)
- Direction-Point a Atteindre-Itinéraire-Formation (French: Branch-Point Reach-Route Training)
- Department of Primary Industry Fisheries and Mines (Australia)
- Davis Patient Interview Guide
- Digital Pathology Imaging Group (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Disaster Preparedness Improvement Grant (FEMA)
- Deutsche Post in Haus Service (German postal system)
- Diamond Power International, Inc. (Sweden)
- Discovery Partners International, Inc.
- Data Processing Installation Information System
- Democratic Party of Iranian Kurdistan
- Danish Pest Infestation Laboratory
- Data Pulse Information Length (cryptography)
- Digital Printing and Imaging Laboratory (Hewlett-Packard)
- Direction Patrimoine Immobilier et Logistique (French: Real Estate and Logistics Directorate)
- Directorate of Program Integration & Leadership