They also made dinner for Holzer, fixed a shattered door lock and offered financial and emotional support, said Ignacio Diaz, 412th Test Wing executive support division chief.
What does DVC stand for?
DVC stands for Division Chief
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of DVC
We have 105 other meanings of DVC in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Video Communications (various organizations)
- Digital Video Compression
- Digital Video Conference
- Digital Voice Compression (telephony)
- Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas (Accuracy, Power, Speed; IPSC motto)
- Direct View Console
- Disease Vector Control (World Health Organization)
- Disney Vacation Club
- Distributed Version Control (computing)
- Distributed Video Coding
- Domestic Violence Center
- Domestic Violence Coalition
- Domestic Violence Council
- Domestic Violence Counselor
- Dorsal Vagal Complex (gastrointestinal tract)
- Dual Voice Coil (speakers)
- DuPage Valley Conference (Chicago, Illinois area high schools)
- Dutch Validation Council (est. 1997)
- Dynamic Vehicle Control
- Devices Belonging to the Department of the Army (DA training aids identifier)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purpose of a project is to ensure the students know how to apply techniques learned in the class into a real-world situation," said Wade Wolfe, Transformation, Integration, and Process Improvements Division chief with the Plans and Programs Directorate.
Cowboy" Hughes, USAF, is the J33 Air-to-Surface Division Chief in JFIIT.
There have been many casualties from the crash and burn of dotcoms, but Joyce Harris, division chief for the U.
John Kern, Michaud's division chief, said he is concerned for his team's personal welfare.
The official, 56, a deputy division chief in the European Affairs Bureau who is in charge of ordering limousine services, told Kyodo News that he got one BMW, a 2500-cc model, from Hinomaru Limousine Co.
The comments attributed to her are not only false but are typical of discriminatory statements that she has heard the division chief utter The rumors about her "behavior" have circulated widely in the division.
According to information release 97-46, all proposed seizures must be approved by an IRS district collection division chief In addition, district directors must approve all seizures that involve a taxpayer's residence, its contents or perishable goods.