His Div Arty conducted digitized operations in the 4th Division Advanced Warfighting Experiment (DAWE) at the National Training Center, Fort Irwin, California, in November 1997.
What does DAWES stand for?
DAWES stands for Division Advanced Warfighting Experiment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Dr Alvin Woods Building (Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada)
- Development and Well-Being Assessment (psychiatric diagnosis tool)
- Day Away from Work Case
- Derry Anti-War Coalition (UK)
- Dhaka American Women's Club (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Doral Airport West Chamber of Commerce (Doral, FL)
- Dowsing Anemone with Copper Tongue (Kayo Dot music album)
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Development Fund
- Division Advanced Warfighting Experiment
- Division for the Advancement of Women in Engineering and Geoscience
- Data Analysis Working Group
- Day Alone with God
- Deployable Array Working Group
- Deputies Advisory Working Group (US DoD senior leadership advisory group)
- Design and Analysis Web Guide (University of Tennessee)
- Design and Analysis Working Group
- Directed Acyclic Word Graph
- Disaster Attache Working Group (FEMA)
- Documentation Architecture Working Group
- Dog Agility Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
To meet this challenge, experimentation with dedicated terrain-analysis support to maneuver brigades began with Force XXI and expanded to all maneuver brigades during the Division Advanced Warfighting Experiment.
Army's recently completed Division Advanced Warfighting Experiment (DAWE).