Is Dennis Erickson's grand plan to divide and conquer the Pac-10 one team at a time -- by coaching each one of 'em?
What does DAC stand for?
DAC stands for Divide and Conquer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DAC
We have 557 other meanings of DAC in our Acronym Attic
- Dispositif Adaptateur de Commande (French: Device Adapter Order)
- Dissertation Advisory Committee (various schools)
- Distressed Assets Coalition
- District Accountability Committee
- District Advancement Committee (scouting)
- District Advisory Council
- District Athlétique Club de Reims (French athletic club)
- Diversity across the Curriculum (various schools)
- Diversity Advisory Committee
- Divert Attitude Control
- Division Aviation Company
- Divisional Ammunition Column
- Divisional Ammunition Company
- Divisional Artillery Column
- Doctoral Addictions Counselor
- Document Availability Code
- Document d'Aménagement Commercial (French: Commercial Planning Document)
- DocuWare Application Consultant
- Dole Athlétique Club (French athletic club)
- Dominant Assurance Contract (economics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Red Bull Divide and Conquer will feature four-person mountain sports relay teams dividing efforts by specialty to conquer specialized trail running, paragliding, kayaking and mountain biking courses.
Divide and Conquer To address these problems, today's cluster computing approaches utilize what is commonly called a scale-out or shared nothing approach to parallel computing.
Blue Cross' tactics have been to divide and conquer," said Daron Tooch, one of the lead attorneys in the case.
``There was never an intent to divide and conquer and we are delighted (SAG) came around.
It's worse than divide and conquer - that's divide and destroy.
Union leaders are hoping to divide and conquer the grocers.
Norwood Price Burbank Divide and conquer When are we all going to wake up and smell the roses?