5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire on behalf of investors who purchased GT Advanced Technologies, Inc.
What does DNH stand for?
DNH stands for District of New Hampshire (court cases citing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DNH
We have 22 other meanings of DNH in our Acronym Attic
- Dave's Not Here (band)
- Den Norske Høyttalerfabrikk GmbH (Norwegian: The Norwegian Loudspeaker Factory)
- Design New Haven (New Haven, CT)
- Diffusion des Normes Humanitaires (French: Dissemination of Humanitarian Standards)
- Digitale Nederlandse Hoorspel-encyclopedie (digital reference for Dutch radioplays)
- Dike-New Hartford (Dike, IA)
- Dirección Nacional de Hidrocarburos (Ecuador)
- Direction Nationale de l'Hydraulique (French: National Hydraulic Authority; Mali)
- Directory Number Hunt - Telephone
- Do No Harm
- Do Not Hospitalize
- Doutor Nichires Holdings (Japanese holding company)
- Dynamic Networks of Hybrid Automata
- Do Not Have A Nice Day
- Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society (UK)
- Dressage Northern Hawkes Bay (horse racing organization; New Zealand)
- Denver Northwest Homeschool Community (Colorado)
- Didsbury Northern Hockey Club (UK)
- Durham Nuclear Health Committee (Whitby, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
District Court for the District of New Hampshire and investors have until December 8, 2014 to move for lead plaintiff.
However, in November Planned Parenthood of Northern New England, Concord Feminist Health Center, Feminist Health Center of Portsmouth, and a private physician successfully filed a complaint with the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire for a declaratory judgment that the act was unconstitutional and an injunction to prevent its enforcement once it was to become effective.
The suit is pending in the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire and investors have until December 8, 2014, to move for lead plaintiff.
On September 27, 2011, the Company disclosed that it was currently under investigation in the District of New Hampshire and that the FBI had raided Company headquarters.
District Court for the District of New Hampshire, in Concord, NH.
The Company disclosed that "it and certain of its employees, including its chairman and chief executive officer, and its president and chief operating officer, are under investigation in the District of New Hampshire with respect to its life finance business.
15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Milberg LLP announces that class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire on behalf of purchasers of GT Advanced Technologies.