WASHINGTON, May 31, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- mytaxi, the world's largest taxi app which has operated in Washington, DC since last year, announced today that the app's service will remain open to metro area customers despite the upcoming District of Columbia Taxicab Commission (DCTC) regulations that streamline how digital payments should be processed when it comes to e-hailing.
What does DCTC stand for?
DCTC stands for District of Columbia Taxicab Commission (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCTC
We have 30 other meanings of DCTC in our Acronym Attic
- Data-Centered Transmission Burst
- Date Current Tour Began (United States Marine Corps)
- Deutscher Christlicher Techniker Bund (German: German Christian Technicians Association)
- Dialog Color Table (Macintosh OS)
- Daegu Cyber Trade Center (website; South Korea)
- Dakota County Technical College (Minnesota)
- Denver Center Theatre Company (Denver, CO, USA)
- Developing Communities and Tackling Crime
- Direct Connect Text Client (software)
- Direction des Collectivités Territoriales et du Contentieux (French: Directorate of Local Authorities and Litigation)
- Dynamic Convoy Tree-Based Collaboration
- District of Columbia Trauma Collaboration Study (1998-2004)
- Diffuse Connective Tissue Disease
- Direction des Collectivités Territoriales Décentralisées (French: Directorate of Regional and Local Authorities; Cameroon)
- Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis
- Draft Conformance Test Document
- Dream Center Teen Discipleship
- Division of Clinical Trial Design and Analysis
- Duval County Transportation Disadvantaged Coordinating Board
- Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me The Pliers! (Firesign Theatre)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:PAY) announced the company has been awarded a five-year contract by the District of Columbia Taxicab Commission, valued from US$35 million to as much as US$45 million factoring in potential advertising revenue.