Commissioner of the District of Columbia Public Service Commission (DC PSC) Rick Morgan and members of the Smart Meter Pilot Program, Inc.
What does DCPSC stand for?
DCPSC stands for District of Columbia Public Service Commission (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of DCPSC in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Cartographic Production System (FEMA)
- Digital Copy Protection System
- Diploma of College of Physicians and Surgeons (Pakistan)
- Direct Current Power Supply
- Disability Case Processing System
- District of Columbia Public Schools
- Donald Cousens Public School (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
- Dorchester County Public Schools (Maryland)
- Duval County Public Schools
- District of Columbia Pretrial Services Agency (Washington, DC)
- Differential Coherent Phase Shift Keying
- DLA Civilian Personnel Support Office
- Daniels College Prep and Scholarship Program (Denver, CO)
- Duke Cancer Patient Support Program (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Direct Current Power Supply Unit
- Department of Clinical Psychology
- Devon and Cornwall Probation Trust (UK)
- Diploma in Chemical Process Technology
- Distributed Collaboration and Prioritization Tool
- Dual Continuum Particle Tracker
Samples in periodicals archive:
The effort to identify and use more minority firms is the result of a voluntary agreement," reached by the three utilities and the District of Columbia Public Service Commission.
public utility companies at a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signing ceremony at the District of Columbia Public Service Commission.
We filed two additional distribution rate cases, bringing the total number of cases underway to four, and the District of Columbia Public Service Commission adopted the revenue decoupling mechanism proposed by Pepco.
four days after the District of Columbia Public Service Commission reiterated its support for Verizon Washington D.
today asked the District of Columbia Public Service Commission (DCPSC) to authorize an increase in delivery rates.
Zambia regulatory partnership between the ENERGY REGULATION BOARD (ERB) of Zambia, the OREGON PUBLIC UTILITY COMMISSION (OPUC), and the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (DCPSC).
has filed applications with the Maryland and District of Columbia Public Service Commissions seeking authority to issue up to $250 million in debt securities.