The DC RHIO is managed by the District of Columbia Primary Care Association (DCPCA) and funded by the city government.
What does DCPCA stand for?
DCPCA stands for District of Columbia Primary Care Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DCPCA in our Acronym Attic
- Data Collection Process Control
- Diplomate Certified Psychotherapist Counsellor (Canada)
- Direct Combat Position Code
- Direct Combat Probability Code
- Direct Controller-Pilot Communication (aviation)
- Distributed Constrained Power Control
- District Consumer Protection Council (India)
- District of Critical Planning Concern (Massachusetts)
- Division of Cancer Prevention and Control (CDC)
- Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (est. 2009; UK)
- Double-Clad Photonic Crystal Fiber (microscopy)
- Dual Core Photonic Crystal Fiber
- Dynamically Controlled Protein Crystal Growth
- Digital Cabin Pressure Control System (aviation)
- District of Columbia Public Charter School Board (Washington, DC)
- Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team
- Dedicated Cheque and Plastic Crime Unit (UK)
- Daly City Police Department (California)
- Delaware County Planning Department (Pennsylvania)
- Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate (mineral)
Samples in periodicals archive:
residents, the District of Columbia Primary Care Association (DCPCA) will use Microsoft Amalga, the unified intelligence system, to enable the sharing of data among local hospitals and six community-based health centers that are part of a newly formed District of Columbia Regional Health Information Organization (D.
They will also deliver a recognition item to the District of Columbia Primary Care Association (DCPCA).