based Black AIDS Institute; the District of Columbia Department of Health (DOH); the HIV Medicine Association (HIVMA) of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA); the National Institutes of Health (NIH); the Office of National AIDS Policy (ONAP) at the White House; and the U.
What does DCDOH stand for?
DCDOH stands for District of Columbia Department of Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Digitally Controlled Delta Modulation
- Double-Crystal Diffractometer Mapping
- Diamond Core Drilling Manufacturers Association
- DC Department of Mental Health
- District of Columbia Department of Motor Vehicles (Washington, DC)
- Discrete Chaotic Dynamics in Nature and Society (International Conference)
- District Community Development Officer (Africa)
- Dynamically Configurable Distributed Object (computer programming)
- District of Columbia Department of Corrections (Washington, DC)
- District of Columbia Department of Transportation
- Darlene Ceglia's Dance Project (Buffalo, NY)
- Datacenter Driver Program (Microsoft Windows)
- DC Database Project (comic books)
- Defense Center Data Processing
- Demi Chef de Partie (chef position)
- Deoxycytidine Diphosphate (nucleotide)
- Derbyshire Coalition of Disabled People (UK)
- Des Cubes et des Pioches (French: Cubes and Picks)
- Designated Central(ized) Delivery Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental Protection Agency, which took first place; and * District of Columbia Department of Health, which took second place.
The District of Columbia Department of Health reported there had been 349 hospital visits, six of them people suffering from hypothermia from the cold.
About DOH The District of Columbia Department of Health works to promote and protect the health, safety and quality of life of residents, visitors and those doing business in the District of Columbia.
Representing 11 states and the District of Columbia, the rally featured speakers representing NVHR, the National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors, the District of Columbia Department of Health, Veterans Aimed towards Awareness, the Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations, Community AIDS National Network, Hepatitis B Foundation, Greater Washington Viral Hepatitis Support Group, Harm Reduction Coalition, North General Hospital, Hepatitis Education Program, Chinese American Medical Society, Hepatitis B Initiative-DC, National AIDS Treatment Advocacy Project, Hepatitis C Support Project, Hepatitis C Association, and many others.
is home to an HIV epidemic, according to a new report from the District of Columbia Department of Health that found 3 percent of residents are living with HIV and every mode of transmission is on the rise.
This initiative, funded by a grant from the District of Columbia Department of Health, involves sending a mobile unit to various locations in the community.
Sibley is accredited by the Joint Commission (JC) on accreditation of healthcare organizations and is licensed by the District of Columbia Department of Health and Human Services.