About The District of Columbia Coalition Against Domestic Violence The District of Columbia Coalition Against Domestic Violence was established in 1986 to unify and shape disparate local efforts into a single force aimed at eliminating domestic violence in the District of Columbia.
What does DCCADV stand for?
DCCADV stands for District of Columbia Coalition Against Domestic Violence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Distributed Component Computing Architecture
- Division of Commissioned Corps Assignments
- Division of Consumer and Community Affairs
- Dogo Canario Club of America, Inc.
- Downpayment and Closing Cost Assistance (various locations)
- Drying Control Chemical Additive
- Dual Channel Collision Avoidance
- Dupont Circle Citizens Association
- Durham County Chess Association (UK)
- Dutchess County Community Action Agency (New York)
- District of Columbia Commission on the Arts and Humanities
- Documentation Center of Cambodia
- Deaf Children's Communication AIDS Provision
- District of Columbia College Access Program (Washington, DC)
- District of Columbia Comprehensive Assessment System
- Dry Cargo Carrier Attach System
- Deeside College Centre for Aerospace Training (UK)
- Direction Centrale du Commissariat de l'Armée de Terre (French: Central Directorate of the Office of the Army)
- Data Change Control Board
- Decentralized Change Control Board (US DoD)